May 17, 2006

Toys, Toys, and more damn TOYS!!!!


How in the heck does a 1 year old accumulate so many toys?

Today I ventured into Ashley's toy box to see if there were some toys we could part with due to the fact that her toy box was overflowing. Not to mention that I had a rubbermaid of toys from before the move that I haven't even touched....Oh boy was this an overwhelming task. Oh well it has to be done. I have decided I need some sort of shelving unit in her room to help with the daunting task. I did mangage to get rid of a garbage bag of stuffed animals and other toys and stored a big bag of "baby" toys for the next one.....Now I just have to face the fact that 30 seconds after leaving her room I heard her dump out her entire box of legos. Ugh, not again....

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I LOVE THE PONYTAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How adorable! Anyway, I semi feel your pain as our toybox is not very big at all right now. Hopefully I won't have to but once we get to SA and get the toybox back I am sure I will be in your wonderful situation to whom I am sure I can complain! :)

Bev said...

We have endless toys too! We have some for each floor even. And then there are the outside toys, the car toys, the restaurant toys...agh!