I got an email today from Mike and a phone call "hey did you check your email yet...go check it now!!!" So upstairs I went to check my email and was absolutly shocked at what I found out.
MIKE GOT STAFF Sergent!!!!
He made the cut off for this cycle by mere weeks as he just put on SrA in November. He didn't study a wink because he really didn't want to make is as he put it "as soon as he gets staff and they get him up to a 7 level they will ship his butt off" and lord knows we need him home for a little while at least. But he got it anyway so that is great! His line number is some 12,000 or something so it will be some time but at least he got it! He just signed up for honor guard so regardless that gives him 8 months of no deployments!!!!!! So we will be safe until a little after the baby is born.
Whoohoo, Congrats Mike! I am so proud.
Aug 8, 2006
OH and one piece of GOOD NEWS....
Posted by MandySue at 8/08/2006 05:51:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats Mike!!!!
Post a Comment