Jun 22, 2008

Looney's Wedding

So one of Mike's friends got married yesterday. We contemplated going for a while but since Benny has separation anxiety we were worried. Last time we left him at the drop in daycare down town he cried (read: screamed, if you know Ben) for 45 minutes. They ended up calling me to come back early. Nice. So this time we were prepared had our phones on vibrate, well rested children, and paid extra for snacks and food. We have found that food is one thing that can help redirect Ben's fits.


So off we went. The kids did fine at drop off but I was expecting a phone call shortly. The kids made it 3.5 hours. When we picked them up Ashley was oblivious to the fact we were there. She still wanted to play. It makes it so nice that she loves to go to daycare! Benny did good. Although he did manage to aggravate the scab on his knee so he was a bleeder. They said he went through 4 bandaids while he was there.

But here are a couple pictures.


Here you can see our new couch and lazy boy chair too!


Mike will kill me if he notices this picture up. He hates it when I blog about him....So if it disappears you know why :)


This one just makes me giggle. We tried to take the self portrait picture and we kept cutting our heads off. I guess the foot difference between us introduces a challenge. hehe

Susan, do you recognize my booster?


Look at my toes. I think I have the longest toes ever. They are so silly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures of you two! They are adorable! The dress you got is really cute! <3 Hope you all had a blast!

Anonymous said...

ummmm....update? lol

Susan said...

Yup! and the table o' smores too lol