Well Benny finally had his 18 month well baby appointment....only a month and half late. I had it scheduled on the actual day he would be 18 months but of course I got sick and wasn't able to make it. And of course when I tried to reschedule it the pediatrician was on leave. So his was the soonest appointment they had.
Everything went well. He is in the 75th percentile for height, weight, and head circumference. Other milestones are on track. The only little bump we have had is his separation anxiety, which I think has gotten worse.....fun times. But it is still completely normal and the Doc gave me some pointers on practicing separation throughout the day. I'm sure he'll come around and before I know it he won't want to spend anytime with me, so I guess I should take advantage of the cuddles now, right?
I haven't taken many pictures lately so no new picture updates for ya. But I do promise some soon
Aug 27, 2008
Dr Appointment
Posted by MandySue at 8/27/2008 01:54:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment