Mar 11, 2009

The miserable part of a big move....thus far

Okay so my experience with moving thus far has always been to a house near by; never any great distance. When we moved to GF all our stuff was already in a storage unit so we didn't have to experience the "emptying of the fridge". I am so not a fan of this stage. Were at the point where we are trying to use up all the food in the fridge and freezer so we don't have to toss them out and waste them, which is a huge no-no for me. But still I hate this. I have a bunch of odds and ends left and nothing seems really appealing. Anyone want a can of peas for snack....hear the echo in the room:) I do need to go shopping anyway because we are low on milk and cereal and kids snacks but I am trying so hard to be good and not buy loads of perishable stuff. All I can say is that at least we are doing a DITY move so we can pack all of our spices and canned goods that the movers reject.

Okay so there is my moving complaint...at least for now ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They don't let you keep spices??