Well we just hit our 1 week mark of being in WA. We are almost entirely unpacked and I have started to hang some stuff on the walls. It is finally starting to feel like home. I love our house. It has just about double the living space that our Grand Forks house had, which is great. But of course there are some things that are just not going to work here. Our master bedroom is a bit smaller than I would have liked but it does have a full bath and access to the deck so that makes it better. The appliances are old but all seem to work well. The yard needs some love, serious love. The neighbor stated that no one has lived in it that cared for the yard for the last 4 years....so we have some work cut out for us. But we are ready for the challenge.
So far since we have been home we have gotten the chance to hang out with my family, mikes family, some old friends and we are looking forward to Easter and all the festivities they will have here. Not to mention the likely chance that summer dresses will be able to be worn...outdoors ;)
The kids are adjusting well. They were quite cranky for a few days and they didn't quite understand that all the people who came to visit us actually had to go home. They apparently thought they all needed to move in or something.
I have taken some pictures but the camera is upstairs so that is just going to take too much effort at the moment...but soon I will post a few for you to view!
Apr 8, 2009
We are *almost* settled
Posted by MandySue at 4/08/2009 09:15:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment