Wow, it's really been 3 months since I have blogged...That is just insane. But with Mike and I both working full-time and opposite schedules and lugging kids to and from grandma's, school, and home...blogging has sadly gotten pushed aside.
But here I am...with some updates.
We are buying a house!! Its a 4bd 2100 sq. ft 1 level house. I love it and its on 2.5 acres in a new community. It was built in 06 and was foreclosed so it has only had one owner and is in really good shape. We had the inspection done and the only thing found was a missing wall heater. Other than that we are good!
Here are a couple pictures....I don't have one of the outside because the time I had my camera it was dark outside..but its cute and kinda shaped like an L
Well I have to run Ashley out to the bus so that is it for now but you can expect more frequent updates....I promise !

Feb 1, 2010
3 months, wow
Posted by MandySue at 2/01/2010 02:09:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment