Apr 11, 2006

A walk to the park






Today was a beautiful 61 degrees so Mike, Ashley, Boca and I took a walk to the park. This was Ashley's first trip to an outside park and she had a blast. Her favorite was the covered slide, some of the pictures came out blurry but there are a few really good winners.

Ashley's newest favorite food is string cheese. She loves it and will devour a stick so quickly. Every time I open the fridge when she is around she starts whining for one. Oh well at least it is healthy.

3 comments:

MandySue said...

My favorite pic is the close up of Ashley after she came down the slide. I think I am going to get it in an 8*10 to frame.

Ellen said...

I love the pic of her coming down the slide! How cute!

Anonymous said...

Mandy,

I can't believe how much she has grown!! What a pretty girl!! I love the pictures taken on the slide too, awesome!!