Apr 1, 2006

Mike is home!

Finally, after a delay caused by a broken plane Mike got home yesterday afternoon. We are having fun adjusting to spending time together again. It has been a long four months and we have lots of time to make up for. Ashley is adjusting well to having him home. He is putting her to sleep as I write this. We got her a new wagon today, which he put together and then we took a walk. She had a smile on her face the whole time. We decided we are going to return the wagon (a plastic style) and upgrade to the ATV model (metal/wood/air filled tires). Mike called that one before we purchased but I was convinced on the plastic model. He was right. I sucked it up and we are taking it back tomorrow to get the other one. Alright off to spend time with Mikey!

0 comments: