Mar 26, 2006

Goodbye Ellen



We are so sad to be losing our best friend at GFAFB. Ellen is leaving on Friday morning to visit family and will then be heading to her new base in San Antonio Texas. Ashely and I are going to miss her and JJ's company so dearly! Have fun Ellen!

Here are some pictures of one of our going away parties for Ellen. I will post the picture from the one last night as soon as Tanya sends it over to me.

Ashley has had a nasty flu that caused her to throw up 8 times in one night and then twice the next night. Last night was the first vomitless night since. I got sick this morning and have felt yucky all day long. I am just hoping that when I wake up in the morning I will be feeling better.

Mike should be home on Thursday sometime in the afternoon. I can't wait to get the phone call to go and pick him up. It has been 4 long months and I am ready to see my hubby again.

1 comments:

Ellen said...

sniff sniff...