


I decided to finally try out this blog thing. It's a big step for me so I will do my best to keep it current.
Well, Mike is deployed overseas and has been since December 12th, we are expecting him home sometime after the 22nd. A week earlier than expected. It has seemed like a long deployment this time and I am so anxious to get him back. Little miss Ashley started walking on Thursday night while we were visiting at Ellen's house. I couldn't believe my eyes when she toddled off to Ellen. She came down with a fever tonight so I gave her some tylenol and off to bed she went. I just hope she is feeling better in the morning. Here are some pictures we took in February when my sister Kerri came to visit.
Mar 6, 2006
My first post!
Posted by MandySue at 3/06/2006 09:18:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great Mandy! It is so fun to keep a blog! Talk to ya later.
Post a Comment