Ashley and I ventured into town today to do some shopping. I finally found a diaper bag that isn't totally ugly, huge, and uncomfortable to carry around. I settled on a black backpack style bag with some nifty hidden thermal pouches to keep things cold, and a separate section all together for the ~stinkies~! I know only moms can understand the excitement I found today!
I found out yesterday the my sister in law Jenni is pregnant. She just found out yesterday so we are assuming the due date will be in December. Congratulations Jenni and Chris! If we are right with our assumption of the due date December will be a busy month with Chris and I sharing a birthday on the 15th and Jenni on the 17th and a new little arrival. We better pad the wallet for the upcoming holiday season.
Mar 12, 2006
I love shopping!
Posted by MandySue at 3/12/2006 09:22:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is super exciting news!
Post a Comment