Ahh I hate our FORD! I will never again buy one!!!!! Our Focus is a 2002 and just hit 30,000 (well 32,162 to be exact) and guess what....On our drive into town yesterday our battery idiot light came on. We took it to Sears (cause no one else is open on Sundays in GF) and our alternator is going out. What, our alternator! Ugh, Sears wanted to charge over 400.00 for new one and installation. Nope, don't think so. We went and ordered a new part from the auto store (168.00) and Mike is going to do it himself. I just cant believe that they can be so crappy! My poor toyota is a 97 and the only work I have had to do to the darn thing is a replace a flat tire (my fault) , and put in a new battery (also my fault for parking it all summer long in the garage and never starting it up)! Our next vehicle will be either a honda or toyota, no more of this made in the USA (well part of it b/c our ford is made in Mexico and assembled here)AHHHH, cars, I hate them~!
Jun 5, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:) Made in China. :) Got to love it.
How lovely. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment