Jun 13, 2006

things are calming down here....

Well finally things are calming down here.

Mike fixed the Ford and now it is running fine again. Plus the new alternator that he put in has a lifetime warranty. So if the darn thing goes out again, we get a free replacement and Mike already knows how to install it!

Mike broke the door handle on the Toyota so now it looks pretty trashy. We have to order a new part to replace it. But it is rigged right now so you can still open it from the outside so at least that works.

Our puppy Macy is finally getting the hang of potty training. Ahhh, I hate potty training! But hopefully she will finish up her "training" soon so I don't have to deal with anymore "uh oh's"!

Oh and the pregnancy. I think I am about 11-12 weeks along right now. I have to wait until the 30th for my OB appointment to find out for sure. So it looks like I missed most of the 1st trimester without even knowing I was preggo. So I am feeling good with very little morning sickness or anything else.

My sweet darling Ashley got into mommy's twix candy bar yesterday while I was cooking dinner. I thought, hmm it's too quiet, and went to go check on her and she was sitting on the couch with her face covered in melted chocolate. She wasn't good enough to get that candy bar completely out of the wrapper so she insisted on sucking on the wrapper which made a huge melty mess. What a dear! And then at the same time I turned around and Macy had stolen a roll of TP and shredded it all over the carpet. Wonderful!!!!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Sounds like you had a fun day!!! Can't say that I did. Still not in the house, but hey soon enough I guess. Talk to you soon. Miss you.

Tanya said...

Oh Where Oh Where Has Mandy Gone?