Oct 12, 2006

My finals are done!



Well I finally finished my finals. What a relief that was. I felt so much better today after having gotten all that out of the way! Now I have to go and register for some more...

Here is Ashley's newest feat! Eating cereal all by herself. Well honestly she has been eating cereal for a while but she just figured out what mommy was doing when she tilted the bowl to get the last of the milk. Oh and now she is tall enough that she can grab a box of cereal (that mommy left on the counter) and take it down. A whole new era of baby proofing is coming....

1 comments:

Ellen said...

This is sooo true! JJ can now open the silverware drawer and only pulls out the butter knives. And has now officially broken 4 of our bowls that he has pulled off the counter because they hadn't made it into the dishwasher yet! Ashley looks like such a big girl! There is no baby about her anymore! Just toddler! Wow! Glad finals are over for now. Talk to you soon. Miss you!