
Well we finally did it. Now that we are expecting a little one in January we finally decided it might be a good idea to upgrade to a bigger vehicle. We finally decided on the Toyota Rav4 and really like it. The dealer made us a decent deal, got us a good interest rate and sent us away with happy faces. We were contemplating between a mini van and a suv and decided that the mini van we were eyeing was stretching our budget a little too thin so we opted for the suv. I think we are pretty happy, now I just have to get used to driving an automatic again....
Alright Ellen, Here is your picture. Ours is white but otherwise looks the same. It's a 2007 and drives so nice. I was nervous to take it out on highway 2 (cause I'm a nut) but I did it tonight and oh my it drives so nice. It's the base model with a few additions such as 17 inch alloy wheels, roof rack. But it has all the safety features that Toyota is known for like traction control, ABS, and LSD (no not the drug:)) Plus side, curtain, and front airbags. We were sick of feeling like we were driving in a tin can in both of our compact cars. It feels weird to sit so much higher, I feel like I am on top of the world....Yes I know I am a nut.
Oct 20, 2006
We got a new car!
Posted by MandySue at 10/20/2006 09:16:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sweet! Now I Need a picture of it! What year is it and what pretty color did you pick out?
Woohoo! That is awesome! Looks very nice! So did you get rid of a car? Or do you have 4 now? hehe!
I love sitting up high. I never want to sit in a car again. In fact I drove John's the other day and felt totally weird.
Post a Comment