I love this season. My birthday is in 11 days,my classes are over 2 days later, and then christmas, new years, Ashley's birthday and then I am due wit our little boy. Yippee I can't wait. I love looking outside and seeing the christmas lights and the snow blowing past the window. I just wish it wasn't so darn cold out there. I bought the coolest things today. I saw them on QVC (yes I know I am only 24, I'm too young to watch QVC but I love it!) anyway they are these cool rubber stretchy things with spikes on them that you stretch over your shoes (any shoes, dress, sneakers, boots) so that I don't slip and fall. I think they are pretty neat. Anyway I found them at Home of Economy today and picked myself up a pair. So far they are pretty neat.
Dec 3, 2006
Christmas Time
Posted by MandySue at 12/03/2006 09:18:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is such a doll! I wish I had time to watch that channel. Where do you find the time? I have sooo many things to do and noooo time to do them. #1 today is to clean the house, well at least pick it up. Then I need to scrap book for my mom and I really want to get JJ's rag quilt done. BUT, I bought this really cute stocking to make him and the little girl out of felt and sequins and stuff. So, I wanted to work on that too! Where do I start?
:) I QVC too. I know just the spikey shoe things you are talking about. They are neat! :) I have them in the coils instead of the spikes and they are super helpful. I got them right before I came up to BFE and I REALLY loved them when I was pregers. So far I have 3 ladies who have bought them after seeing me wear them. I'm sure you will get "recruits" too. :)
OK, the watching QVC you can get away with even if you are young, but the shoe spikes too....you just can't do both:)
Post a Comment