Dec 29, 2006

It's Christmas! or it was....




Well we had a good Christmas here in the Roberts house. Ashley was finally a willing and eager participant in the gifts and really seemed to enjoy herself. I got all sorts of things to pamper myself with. With me being 8 months pregnant, Mike had the right idea. He got me a shiatzu (sp) chair massager, electric manicure/pedicure set, parafin wax dip thingy, and massaging slippers. Oh how fun. I have been able to take advantage of my free time to treat myself to a relaxing, calming moment before the baby comes.

Mike got his lime green Ipod, that he has been talking about so he is pretty happy also.

I had loads of contractions last night and was thinking that it could have been "time" but they fizzled out over night so we are in the clear for a little longer. Needless to say, I spent some time getting a bag packed for Ashley and "Ben" and making a list of what I need for myself. I am hoping to get to it so I am not rushing around at the last moment to get everything packed. Oh well, I guess that is life. At least the house is set up and ready for the addition.

0 comments: