Well I just finished up my last homework assignment for this term. Yeah! It is a relief to have it all done and a few weeks off. My next term starts on June 4th, so I have 2 weeks to relax and try to get some stuff done!!!! (yeah right)
I took Ben for his 4 month check yesterday. He is doing great. On the doctors scale he is 17lbs 4oz and 26 1/4 inches long. He got 3 shots and an oral roto-virus vaccine. I have never heard him cry that loud or sad sounding before. Man that pulls at a mommy's heart strings. Otherwise they said he looks super healthy and said that we can start him on solids anytime between now and 6 months. I think I will wait a little while but that will be fun.
I switched him out of his infant car seat because he is officially too long so we'll see how he likes it on our next trip out. I already miss the bucket!
Ashley's poor little earrings (well, actually just the holes) are infected for the first time. I put some cheap, cute earrings in the other day and apparently her ears didn't like them. Mommy feels bad again! I took them out and now don't know if I should put the good ones back in so the holes don't close up or if I should leave them out until her ears clear up...any input?
May 11, 2007
All done!
Posted by MandySue at 5/11/2007 01:40:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'd put the old ones back in. *But* that's just me. My sister's can't wear earrings that aren't 14 kt. maybe that's the problem? :)
hey! I would put in some hypo allergenic earring from simply whispers and then just keep cleaning them... you dont want to leave them out and have it close up. :) love you!
We can't wear anything but "the good stuff" in our ears here either. I would put some earrings in her ear so it wouldn't close...
anyway..."the bucket" hehe Love it!
new updates on my page finally! :)
Post a Comment