Daddy left today for 7-level school. We have been so spoiled that he has been home for over a year straight! We were loving it but now I am out of the swing of deployments and stuff. He'll only be gone for 10 or so days but I still feel like I don't know what to do with myself. (And to keep myself from going crazy caring for the munchkins. So we went to the gym this morning and took a walk to the park this afternoon.
Poor kids. Mommy wasn't paying attention to the temp and I over dressed us all. It was windy and overcast out so I decided long pants for us all. Wrong choice mom! It was over 80 out and humid, long pants were the wrong choice. Oh well.
It was fun to get out of the house but oh my goodness playgrounds are so scary for parents. Ashley has no fear and is climbing up everything and running around. There are all the gaps and poles and toy things that are designed for bigger kids. I must have looked like a fool chasing her from one area to the next to keep her from running off the deck. I swear at each playground on base they need to have a big one for the big kids and a smaller one (not as tall with few gaps to fall from).
But as you can see Ashley enjoyed herself! We met up with our friend Laura and her little girl Katie and had a good time. Plus I got in some mommy talk, which was definitely appreciated.
Climbing the big slide. Eeek!
Now Ben was the easy one. He stayed put!
May 28, 2007
Daddy's off to 7-level school
Posted by MandySue at 5/28/2007 08:58:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bad mommy! JK you'll have to start poking your head out the door before you get dressed!
awwww your kids are so cute! I miss them!! All I got is my puppy haha maybe I will dress her up and take her out to the playground so I'll have cute pictures to put up :)... or maybe not. haha miss you Mandy Sue!
Post a Comment