Holy cow it is only 32 degrees outside. Brrr, I had to turn the heat on this morning when we woke up because apparently I stole all the blankets and Mike was left with a sheet for most of the night. Oops! Brr. I better get back into my ND layering mode.
Gotta bundle up all those kiddos cause were heading out for story hour. I love story hour, especially cause they do art projects which means no clean-up for me! Last week the theme was monsters and so they made paper bag puppet monsters. Ben if so scared of Ashley's, everytime he sees it he starts screaming.
Sep 12, 2007
32 degrees
Posted by MandySue at 9/12/2007 09:14:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hehe, our low today was higher than your high is gonna be:( Go to the gym and warm up hehe
Brrrrrr....
Post a Comment