So Mike and I got a babysitter for the day and went downtown for a movie. We had planned on seeing Chuck and Larry but when we got there we realized that Borne Ultimatum was still playing. Yippee! So I saw my first....let me repeat that....first movie in a theater since we moved to Grand forks in 03. Crazy huh? I am really not a fan of movie theaters (and it drives Mike nuts). I don't know why but here are a few of the reasons I have come up with....
1. I'm short and tall people with big heads always sit in front of me.
2. The chairs are always uncomfortable.
3. I always get cold!!!!!!
4. I end up biting my nails to where they almost (or do) bleed.
I know I am weird but for the most part I would much rather lay at home on the couch with a big blanket cuddling with my hubby or kiddos. The ability to pause the movie for a bathroom or snack break is always a plus...
So anyways I actually did pretty good in the theater besides being uncomfortable and COLD. The movie was great and we both enjoyed the time out. Plus the kids did well with the sitter even though Ben refused his bottle. At least he is eating some solids now so she could feed him that instead! When we got home she had both kids passed out for naps at the same time (trust me that's a challenge). If ya need a sitter, I know a good one!
Sep 2, 2007
We went on a date....
Posted by MandySue at 9/02/2007 10:27:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OOH I HAVE A COUPLE TO ADD....
**THE SEATS & SITTING STILL FOR SO LONG MAKE MY BACK & NECK HURT
**IT'S ALWAYS COLD
**I HATE LISTENING TO THE WHOLE THEATRE LAUGH AT THE PUNCH LINES
**& LAST BUT NOT LEAST... YOU CAN MULTI-TASK WHEN YOUR AT HOME :)
Post a Comment