Jul 12, 2008

Another milestone...

S o here is a picture of Ashley ready to play ball. We picked up the batting helmets on the 4th and on the 5th we received two t-ball sets from Mike's dad. So now they both have helmets, balls, t-ball stands, and gloves. Now how cute is that.

Our neighbor KK has taken to riding a bike and that appears to be just enough to encourage Ashley to try hers. I have tried a few times this past week and it has not been fruitful but yesterday Mike joined us and low and behold she got it.




She still gets stuck a bit and needs a little shove. I think the training wheels need to be raised in the back because she hits a small bump or grass and the wheel just spins.



I am so proud of her. Here is Benny chilling while I was getting his sister ready.



So here is the video from her trials yesterday. Go Ashley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable! Im glad you guys got a video of Ashley riding her bike! Precious! <3

Susan said...

Totally a-dora-ble!