Jul 29, 2008

Ice cream anyone

With all the warm weather comes Ice Cream. We got the kids their own ice cream bars the other night. Oh my oh my were they in heaven. Ben pretty much finished his and what he didn't consume the dog did!


Ashley on the other hand ate about half and then gave it t0 me because her tummy hurt. She informed me that I was not to eat it but instead save it for her for tomorrow. How cute.


Sprinkler fun. I don't think I realized as a child just how cold sprinklers are. But now when my soaking wet child decides to sit on moms lap I realize that they are far too cold. Brrr.

Ben wasn't much of a fan of the sprinklers but he did like picking Janelle's vegetables and running into her garage, oh and stealing his sister's drink, caught red handed.

Ashley's first chore. She loves sorting and is really good at it so I decided to put her to use. I throw the clean laundry on the couch with an empty basket for each person and she sorts it all for me. It is such a help, all i do is grab the full baskets and take them to the correct room to put them away.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOH! Sprinklers! I miss those! Cute photos of the icecream bar experiences... that's so cute that she wanted you to save it... not eat it. lol hope you followed her instructions ;)