Ashley started Head Start today. She was so excited to go to school but was quite disappointed that I was her bus :(
This morning it was -29 outside when we left to bring her to school but she didn't mind at all! Benny came along for the big day too.
The funniest (aka saddest/and proudest for me) was when I entered the classroom and she walked right up to the teacher and said "Hi"...."how are you today?" and then turned around and said "bye mommy"....that was it...she was ready for me to leave. No hugs or whining for me to stay, what an independent little girl!
Jan 5, 2009
Ashley's First Day of School!!!
Posted by MandySue at 1/05/2009 12:44:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how old/big she is getting! She is growing up wayyy too quick! haha That is adorable that she was ready for you to leave right after walking in the door. I bet the teachers were impressed!
Post a Comment