Feb 22, 2009

5 weeks left :)

We are counting down. We have just under 5 weeks left now in ND. We found a house to rent that we love and are hoping that all the papers go through and it will be waiting for us when we arrive in WA. Yay, that would be so awesome. Here's a quick pic:

Last night I attacked Ashley's room and painted it back to the original blah cream for housing. At this moment I am quite glad that I didn't decide to paint more rooms in the house. We were expecting to be on the demolition list since we received a letter stating so over a year and and a half ago....but they backed out and are now using this housing again. So we have to do a full clean. Oh and I loved, loved, loved, how they commented during the pre-inspection that the work done in the basement was not satisfactory.....hahaahahaha....housing did it! The previous occupants put up divider walls in the basement and we have flooded about 6 times in over 2 years. So after replacing the walls twice they ended up cutting the bottom 2 feet of drywall off and just left it that way. Apparently the housing inspector didn't quite like that. :) Alright off to packing and cleaning...gotta love a DITY move!

1 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh, nice! How cute. Good luck packing up the rest of your things. And I am glad we didn't paint at all in this house and have no desire to paint in the next one. Even tho white walls are soooooooooo boring.