Feb 28, 2009

Maybe for real this time...

So after finding an almost perfect house to rent last time and putting money down to hold it until we get there....the darn thing fell through. We were really quite sad but the owners of the home decided not to move to Florida as they had planned. So we were really bummed but now after much searching we found another.

This one is actually located on an island, a real island in the middle of the Puget Sound.... For those of you familiar with Western Washington we will be living on Fox Island. Yay, it will be fun, especially for the kids who have never...NEVER...seen a body of water besides a pool and turtle river...sad

So here is a snapshot of the island...check out those trees. Oh how I miss WA!



Here is the house. We were quite shocked to find it on the island especially since the average home price on the island is over 600k, ouch. So we will probably be the poor ones on the island but that is fine, we can handle that.



Now if you are up to some browsing about the area, I located a link for the Fox Island site so here you go... click here

So we are hoping this is for real this time. It should be since the house is sitting vacant and thus the owners really want to get renters in there. They even made an exception for Boca so that is great!!! Only 4 weeks left yay

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Awesome! That is way cool. I hope this one is for real for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Makes me miss WA too! It looks so pretty in that picture! I am excited about this house...I hope it works out! :D