Oct 18, 2009

Do the Puyallup!

Okay so this post is totally late but there were some cute pictures so I wanted to post it anyway....Oh and the pictures are in complete backwards order.... so I guess I'll start there

Mike and the kids chose the sky ride as the last ride of the day. We were waiting around to meet my mom and sister and they were getting hot. We didn't realize this was going to be the end of the fair day for us but poor little Ashley decided that for us. About 10 minutes later we decided to go and visit the farm animals/petting zoo and Ashley decided to puke on the ground....oops...Turns out she had heat stroke. It was hot and we were all getting fussy anyways and it was so crowded there just wasn't anywhere cool to stop and take a break.



The kids absolutely loved the rides. I think the airplane...being the roughest ride by far was their favorite!


Ashley loved the slides and Benny...umm, not so much...When we got to the bottom, he said...."That was wheelie scary mommy"




They loved driving the pink car too! But it was so darn hard to get a picture of them....





Our mode of transportation...I do have to say...Daddy had a sore arm after 4 hours of lugging them around ;)



The canoe ride...I remember this ride when I was little and I actually have pictures of myself riding it....but come on...I don't think they have cleaned it since then...wow yuck!



0 comments: