Oct 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Last week we took the kids to the fresh fruit stand...turned Pumpkin Patch. Its pretty small (especially compared to some we visited in ND) but it was just enough to keep the kids entertained and busy without getting bored. Oh and it wasn't very cold either so that was a huge plus (especially over ND ;))



After reviewing this picture I realized that Ashley's lazy eye is still there. For some reason I never see it...not sure why...but other people tell me so. So this picture is my reminder to get her into the eye dr. again to see what should be done. Yay.


Cheezy Benny...He loved posing but boy oh boy that kid is fast. Most of the pictures I ended up with are the back of his head, so this one is a keeper!



Sitting together but of course neither is really looking at the camera


Benny picked out my pumpkin ;)


The mums! I love mums!



Oh such a pretty tractor...if a tractor can be pretty that is









0 comments: