I dropped Macy our puppy off to her new family today. We were sad to see her go but relieved to have a quieter, calmer house. You wouldn't believe what a difference one dog makes. We found Macy a home on freecycle and the family seems wonderful. They live in Hillsboro on a 10 acre farm and have 4 kids and another dog. They are really excited to have her in their family and we are glad to have found another family for her so quickly!
Mike has weekend duty tonight, Ashley's in bed, Ben is sleeping in the rocking chair, and I get to SCRAPBOOK....WHEEEEEEE. Off I go to scrapbooking heaven.
Feb 9, 2007
Driving Mrs. Macy...
Posted by MandySue at 2/09/2007 07:02:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I know it must be sad to have her gone, but a quieter house is sooo much better. We still don't have plans for Libby. John's sister wants us to hold on to her for a while, but I am not sure what a while means to her. Hopefully you will not be so stressed having her gone now. I need to scrap book too. I got an email from the CM consultant down here and she is having a crop next Sunday so I think I might convince John to let me go since I haven't done one since GF!
Post a Comment