Feb 27, 2007

A moment of peace

Why oh why do kids feed off each other. My goodness today is one of those days. Ashley is cutting 4 teeth and is crankier than all get out. She woke up from a 2 hour nap crying and just hasn't stopped. She is whining, crying, throwing tantrums, ugghh, and of course Ben just wants to be held and or fed constantly. I am cherishing this moment as I have gotten both kids quiet. Ben is sleeping in his carseat (bad mommy, i know)and Ashley fell asleep during her "time out".....OH WAIT, here she goes again. Moment of peace concluded. Back to mayham!

I hope everyone else's days are a little brighter :)

2 comments:

Ellen said...

JJ was a bit cranky, but nothing more than usual. I painted a wall or two in the living room only to have John come home and nitpick every corner and crack about how I missed this or the paint ran here. For cryin out loud I am not perfect!

Cyndy said...

Oh poor Ashley, it is hard to be a big sister AND cut teeth at the same time. We get the sympathy cry all the time, Laurelei starts, and CJ has to weigh in --unless it is time to nurse, then she run interference and says no no no. I hope today goes better.