Alright, I know it's been a little while since I have updated. I've gotten used to a routine that doesn't include downloading the pictures I have taken. Yikes I know. So this last Monday I took both kids by myself to a spouses group meeting as a trial run. I still hadn't done it on my own yet. Thankfully little Benjamin slept through the entire thing (except when Ashley decided to step in his car seat to use it as a boost to see on the table). Ashley didn't want to go play in the nursery so she stayed with me. I think that was pure proof that I need to get out more especially times when I am not by her side the whole time. I am awaiting the clearance from the Dr. so that I can head to the gym and join the mommmy class that has childcare. Can't wait!
Oh and Ashley got into a box of jello and decided it was quite the yummy treat! Aren't you jealous you didn't get to clean that one up?
Feb 7, 2007
It's about time
Posted by MandySue at 2/07/2007 12:04:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The pictures are adorable! I think JJ has that vest he is wearing in a sweater! I can't believe Ashley got into the Jello. You can't ever imagine what they are going to get into next!
Post a Comment