Jun 6, 2007

Pool time!



We finally broke out the plastic pool this week. Ashley loved it. I filled it in the morning (only a couple inches) and after her nap it was almost like bath water. The only bad thing were the skeeters! Yuck I hate those things.


Ben loved watching Ashley splash around in the pool. He started giggling when she was trying to stand on her head....didn't catch a picture of that one, darn it.





My aunt Vickie gave us this chair on our last visit home. It is perfect for the kiddos. Two cup holders and a neato little pouch for extra stuff below. Ashley loves sitting in it in the house.



So we have tried peaches, carrots, mixed cereal, and grape juice and he likes them all! And best of all he actually drank the grape juice from a bottle. I am hoping he will get used to the bottle that way and maybe one of these days I can actually get a sitter without worrying about him going hungry....

1 comments:

Ellen said...

OMGosh, Ben looks so big!