So we managed to take advantage of the wonderful weather lately about a week and a half ago and packed up a picnic lunch to eat at Turtle River state park. We had a blast. We walked some trails, drove around, picked a spot and had lunch! It was quite fun.
Ashley really enjoyed the chance to run freely without mommy yelling, "stay in the yard" "too far" "Ashely....". She was able to pick up sticks and run and overall had a great time!
I think we picked the wrong stroller to bring along as some of the places were quite bumpy. Oh well!
As we are not the most outdoorsy people we did have a little problem with bugs while we were eating our lunch. We made it pretty quite and planned for next time to do all the prep at home instead of there!
Oh and a quick update on Mike. He is doing better. He's back at work but is still pretty sore. He is not taking his meds at work because they make him really sleepy. But overall he's doing better.
Jun 21, 2007
Turtle River Picnic
Posted by MandySue at 6/21/2007 03:12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We miss TRSP...it is a fun time! Ben looks like he enjoyed it too!
I miss you! I think having to say goodbye to my friends here is reminding me of having to do it in GF! I wish I could see you again!
Post a Comment