Okay, so here are the pictures of the rain that caused our basement to flood for the 4th or 5th time this season.
I have to call housing now because the drywall they put up the day before (yes, just one day before) is now molding again. I think I am going to have them cut off a couple inches off the bottom to make it so it doesn't happen again.
I honestly have not seen this much rain since the time Ellen and I were heading to a meeting on base and the roads were so flooded we had to turn around in the church parking lot.
Jun 14, 2007
Rain, Rain, Go Away!
Posted by MandySue at 6/14/2007 09:10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Mandy! That looks like crazy water over there!!
The website that helped me with our dryer follows:
http://www.davesrepair.com/index.html
Hope that helps! Super informative. :) Have a great day, friend.
-Bev
Send it our way...we could use some --any!
Send it down here!
Post a Comment