So here are a few pictures I took of the kids the other day. I was folding laundry and thought hmm this blanket could be a backdrop.
On another note, I made Mike go curb shopping the other day because while on a walk I notice that someone was throwing out a decent coffee table. We used to have one but it was a piece of crap. We bought it new and within a few months it was chipping and wobbly. A total waste of money. This new one was a little beat up but was solid wood so Mike went to work and has stripped the stain, and is now in the process of staining and painting so that it will match our newer kitchen table that we bought. I love it already! So far he has the bottom (legs and ledge) stripped and painted black and all he has left is the table top. I can't wait to take a picture. Silly me forgot to snap one before he went to work on it....
Aug 22, 2007
the kiddos
Posted by MandySue at 8/22/2007 10:12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WOW! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN LITTLE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOP! :)
Post a Comment