So here is our *new* coffee table. This is the one that I saw on the curb while on a walk and sent Mike to go pick up. Mike stripped it down and refinished it so that it matches our kitchen table. We really like the way it turned out!
Now, Mike has a wild itching to reupholster our couches...the next big project. We bought them used from a family on base and we really like the shape of them, but the fabric pills and it itchy on bare skin. So Mike did some research, ordered some new micro fiber fabric and now we are just waiting for it to come in.
So I'll post more pictures when the next project is done....
Aug 28, 2007
Our coffeetable
Posted by MandySue at 8/28/2007 11:02:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, that is awesome! HAven't seen the kitchen table tho...
Nice job you guys on the coffee table. Would be cool to show that to the people who "gave" it to you lol
I still have my piece-o-crap table like your old one..you know, the one with MOM carved on it in pen 5 times? Yah, that one...
GORGEOUS!!! CAN YOUR HUSBAND RUB OFF ON MINE A LITTLE? I WISH MINE WAS PROJECT-INCLINED... INSTEAD...HE LIKES TO PLAY COMPUTER GAMES...ALLLLLL DAY
Post a Comment