Aug 9, 2007

more catching up


Just like Mommy! Ben loves typing on the keyboard so much that I can no longer hold him while getting anything done. So low and behold I dug out the old keyboard to our MAC and gave it to him. He loves it.

Buddies, well Ben loves Boca and Boca loves any form of attention, even if it is ear pulling. They make a great pair. It's so funny because Boca will come by and force her head under his hand so that he "pets" her even though it's more like hitting.

Here's a few pictures of Bath time lately. Ben has outgrown his baby bath and is now ready for the bath seat. He loves splashing and between the two of them my bathroom is drenched afterwards.


Ashley loves blowing the bubbles off her hands. Bubble baths are so much fun!

1 comments:

Cyndy said...

Where did you get the bath seat? I have been looking for one. I have just been setting Laurelei in, and she does alright, but I would feel better with a seat.
Fun pictures!! I hardly can get CJ to sit anywhere any more. Makes walks hard, and slow.