So I was on the phone chatting with my friend Ellen. Of course I was trying to use my chatting time wisely by unloading the dishwasher at the same time. After a few minutes I noticed Ashley sitting at the computer desk so I walked over there to remind her that she is not supposed to be there and this is what I found. Oooey gooey sticky lip gloss squeezed out of the tube all over the keyboard. Yuck. I had to pop all the keys off to clean them because it had melted down in between the keys. It was terrible. Plus the lip gloss has a slimy, waxy consistency that was a pain to get off the keys.
She made me a Mr. Potato Head figure and was so proud of herself so I just had to have a picture. Love the smile too!
Okay, mom are you done yet?
Ashley insisted on eating a watermelon war head sour candy that she got for Halloween. It was too funny. Apparently she didn't like it too much cause she set it on the table...I turned around just in time to see Ben pull himself up to her table and pop it in his mouth....
and no I didn't get a picture of his sour face either because I was too concerned with getting the choking hazard out of his mouth. But here is a smile for you.
1 comments:
Hehe :)
The kids are so cute!
Post a Comment