Nov 6, 2007

Uggh


So after having Ashley potty-trained for a month we have since gone back to diapers. I am taking advice of others and letting her be the one in control. Plus I was getting sick of trying to keep up the laundry when she would pee in her pants sometimes 10 times a day! So I am now giving her the choice whether she wants diapers or big girl pants and we can try again in a little bit.

It's really frustrating! But I realized that I was the one fighting going back to diapers because that meant I was admitting I had failed. But I am not the one potty training, she is, and she is the one to has control over her actions. It took me a while to realize it but now that I did I feel much better about it. It just seemed as the more we pushed and encouraged the more she quit trying. So that's how it will be for a little while.

Otherwise nothing much going on here. I am in the thick of another round of classes so I am busy doing homework and writing papers, and taking tests. Oh so much fun! Oh well, I am on the final stretch of my degree, YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh and Ben cut his second tooth 2 days before Halloween. I thought he was just trying to get ready to eat some candy. He did try one sucker and boy did he love it. He screamed so loudly when I took it away.

0 comments: