Nov 23, 2007

Thanksgiving dinner


I did my first Thanksgiving meal all by myself. Last year Mike did it and the year before his sister was here so we all helped out. But this time I did it start to finish all on my own. So the one thing I learned is that I am missing a few of the essential kitchen tools and I need to stock up on some more serving dishes/platters. Otherwise everything went well and everything was edible! Five Gold Stars for ME!

Ben loved his dinner. He smeared it in his hair and ears, but I spared you a picture of that.

Yummy dinner! Ashley ate her dinner "all gone"!

Snow time. We got a touch of snow today and Ashley was begging to go out and play.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY! THIS LOOKS SOOO GOOD! I wish I could have tried it!! Good thing you didnt forget the stuffing *wink wink*