So Mr. Ben got his first taste of Oreos...He liked 'em and so did his face, hair, nose, ears and precious little chin!
Then we tried finger painting! Oh so much fun. Ben wanted to eat it so I had to keep telling him "no" which he thought was funny. But he made himself a pretty tray picture.
Ashley got to paint too, although she is a tad more advanced and gets to use brushes.
Here is a picture of Ben's easter egg from the easter egg hunt on base. He found two but threw one and another kid picked it up and ran off. But funny thing.....check out the background....it's PV's husband. I didn't even see them there but I caught them on camera. :)

Mar 19, 2008
Catch Up
Posted by MandySue at 3/19/2008 08:49:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
PV's hubby has an egg shaped head, how fitting that he was at the egg hunt lol
Chocolate pudding makes great finger paint for the little tykes...I think Ben would LOVE it! And I don't know why, but when you wrote "Ashley is more advanced, she gets a brush"...I giggled...
I miss little ones....*sniff*
Post a Comment