Mar 14, 2008

Ick.....

Poor Ben has the *ick*. He puked yesterday morning in his crib (which Mike didn't notice when he got him up...I only found it when I went to lay him down for nap, sweet!). He's been a little clingy (for all you snickering "isn't he already clingy"...think more than usual). This morning he woke up poopy and I mean POOPY. It was directly to the bath for him. No amount of baby wipes could do the trick. He's doing okay now, eating breakfast as I type and seeming to enjoy it. I'm just hoping for a speedy recovery as this next week will be crazy.

I start classes on Monday and am having surgery on Friday so I will be out of the swing of things for a few days at least. I will be having my tonsils and possibly adenoids out. I am a little nervous but I am sure I will be fine. I've only ever had my wisdom teeth out (I was awake the whole time) so the going to sleep thing worries me a bit.

School is eh school. I will be taking Organizational management and principles of social research...I am sure it should be fine. October (completion of my degree) will come fast! I am so ready to be done. Just a few more terms.

I've got a new video of Ben walking with with the assistance of my ribbon storage cart but I have to upload it first.....

0 comments: