Mar 23, 2008

dye job


Yay, so we finally dyed our Easter eggs! I had them boiled before my surgery but it just didn't work out. Then yesterday we went downtown and Mike ended up getting a horrible migraine. Thankfully the clinic on base was open and he was able to walk in and get treated. Thank goodness! Anyway so they gave him 2 shots which made him pass out so I did the eggs with the kids by myself.



I even let them eat one. Ashley loved hers but Ben was more amused by his. He pushed it around on the table for a while and then threw it on the floor for Boca.


Yes, that is a bruise on his forehead....He did it to himself the other day because I couldn't pick him up after my surgery. So instead he banged his head on the wood floor. Great right!

Here is the egg-celent final product. Ashley added stickers and all so our eggs were all decked out!


0 comments: