Apr 2, 2008

I'll join you in the crazy house, T.





Yup I had one of those days today lately as well. I didn't end up going to bed last night until after 2 am and of course A was up at about 7:30 am. Not enough sleep for me so I started the day out cranky.

No more than 10 minutes later Ben was crying so I went in there to get him to learn that he was poopy again. He has been dealing with the poops for almost 3 weeks now. Other than that he is acting fine so I have stalled on bringing him in. I did end up bringing him in yesterday only to find out that there are multiple kids with the same junk and it just needs to run it's course. Thankfully he is eating and drinking so well we are able to keep the dehydration at bay.

Later I had to put away the clothes in our room so of course both kids were in there. Ben fell off the treadmill and got a bruise on the side of his head. Ashley dumped the bowl of dog food in the toilet. They collectively opened a bottle of apple lotion while my back was turned and poured it on the floor. "we're painting..." That was the point where I decided it was a lost cause, now I wonder why it took that long.

We did managed to break out the jogging stroller and headed down to the shoppette to fill up the air in the tires. On the way home we stopped by the playground and to let the munchkins run off some energy. They had a blast. Ashley even asked if she could put on her swimsuit to swim in the puddles.....um, yes it was pretty out today but still I don't think 40 degrees is swimsuit weather.

I am really starting to feel better from my tonsillectomy. It really knocked me on my butt much harder than I expected. But I am now on the mend and feeling much better. Heck, as long as I can eat real food, I am happy. Plus I lost about 4lbs added bonus.

1 comments:

Ellen said...

Is that Ashley picking her nose??? :)
We are recuperating from a family of 6 staying with us. The kids are so out of whack from all the hubub. A friend is coming from MIchigan the end of the month and then John deploys May 2. This month is going to fly by. And then I am hoping the next two will as well, but since John will be gone I doubt it! I hope that tomorrow is better for you!