Apr 18, 2008

A walk, an impromtu playdate, and a nap

We hit almost 70 today so you can bet we ventured out to enjoy the weather. We decided to take a walk because I saw a few signs for garage sales. yay, the first of the season. I didn't find anything I couldn't live without but Ashley found the playground so we decided to make a detour.

Ben loved the swings. He was all smiles! While at the playground we met up with 2 other moms with kids very close in age. We played for a while and then they invited us to their backyard to play in the sand box/water table. We joined them and the kids had an absolute blast. Plus the mommies got to sit and chat which was really nice. The sunshine was a huge bonus!


We headed home and the kids were so beat. I ended up carrying Ashley and pushing the stroller, yikes. But thankfully we were only a few blocks from home. After we got home I got busy making dinner. When dinner was ready I called to Ashley and....no answer. I figured she was getting into trouble because she was quiet and this is what I found. So sweet!

Sound asleep on the coffee table. Priceless

0 comments: