Apr 13, 2008

Springtime!

We have had teases of springtime and have tried to take advantage of those warmer days. The kids absolutely love going outside to play. They have been deprived all winter long!


Ben still prefers crawling everywhere which makes it a tad frustrating when I have to try to get the stains off the knees of his pants. But I am sure that these stained knees are only a sample of what I will see as he grows!

Ashley jumps in front of the camera all the time now. I'll be taking a picture of something else and just as I click the button, here she is! It's really funny. Most of the time they turn out all fuzzy but this one actually worked.

Ben in the car. He liked the horn and the steering wheel but was still more interested in getting out and exploring. It is so much harder with 2 rugrats to watch. I've got to make sure Ashley stays in the yard because she likes to run off at the same time as making sure Ben doesn't eat things that he's supposed to. As you can see I didn't succeed too well.


Daddy bought the kiddies new sunglasses this week. He saw Dora and Diego ones at the shoppette and just had to get them. They both love them. Everytime we put them on Ben he says, "Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi" it's really cute.

1 comments:

Ellen said...

How cute! Love the glasses!