Nov 18, 2008

Hahaha....Revenge

I was just playing with my template cause I needed something different and I wanted to put my links back on my page. But I figured out the coolest thing with the new blogger...wanna know?

Now I have a list of all my bloggin buddies and it automatically adjusts them so it shows the person who posted a blog most recently at the top and those that have waited longer....those who have been neglecting their blogging buddies... are at the bottom of the list. How cool is that....Ok so its not really that cool but it does making checking for blog updates a lot quicker, YAY.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is no cool. Now you can really see how much I don't blog.

Tanya said...

OMG, 5 weeks? Has it really been that long?

Cyndy said...

How did you do the baby rag quilts? I have a box of scraps that someone gave to me and I need to do something with them.