Nov 5, 2008

crayon surprise

Boys can't multitask? I beg to differ :) Here is Benny proving it wrong. Walking the dog and chatting on the elmo phone. How cute

And Ashley trying to be a hairdresser...if you could only see the mess of rubber bands and clips she left in her wake.


Our crayons had taken a beating and most of them were now small pieces that I was lucky enough to pick up off the floor daily...sometimes multiple times. So I peeled off the wrappers and threw them in my muffin tin. The final outcome is pretty fun. Ashley enjoyed them last night and maybe this way Ben will be less inclined to eat them...just maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! that's a great idea! do they still try and color with them?

Cyndy said...

we have several muffin tin crayons. Great to grip in tiny hands too!