Well I started having contractions Sunday night and by Monday noonish, when Mike came home for lunch, they were relatively strong and I was feeling more pressure. We called the Dr. and they said to come in. So we dropped Ashley off a S's house and headed for the hospital. When we got there my contractions were about 4-5 minutes apart and pretty consistent. They started getting stronger and moving closer together about 2-3 minutes between and I made some cervical change so they said I was a keeper. Mike left around 8 pm to let the dogs out and to try to get some rest. Of course then the contractions started to fizzle. Darn it. They all but disappeared. My cervix hit 3 and quit dilating so they gave me some sleeping medicine and told me I would either wake up in "real labor" or not and they would send me home. Well I am sure you can guess what happened. NOTHING! After all that nothing. I am still having contractions but they aren't strong enough to do much at this point so we are just taking it easy at home. I am going in on Thursday for a non-stress test for the baby to see how he is handling things if labor hasn't happened sooner.
Jan 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment